Thursday, June 11, 2009

New England Aquarium

Uncle Dan's sons are up visiting from Florida so we decided to take the kids to the NE Aquarium. I was able to get a pass from the local library which saved us $48 on admission!

This trip was Norah & Finn's first time riding on the T. Finn was fine with it, happily sitting in the carriage sucking on his fingers. Norah didn't really like the train. I think it was mostly the "having to sit/stand in once place" part that she wasn't fond of. She did best when sitting with Uncle Dan
 


Norah had never walked around in Boston, so today she got to see tall city buildings.
 


Cecelia and Norah enjoyed looking at the big fish:
 


After exploring the aquarium and having a nice lunch at The Times Irish Pub, we walked back to South Station. I think all the kids had a good day. Nate & Darion enjoyed playing with Norah and getting to meet Finn. It was nice to have (most of) the cousins together.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: