Tuesday, May 01, 2007
Officially Overdue!
I figured I would post an update as I am sure people are wondering whether or not Norah has arrived. Well, our due date came and went yesterday without her arrival. I guess we will officially have a May baby. I haven't really been having contractions, but most of yesterday I had pretty consistent "twinges." That is the best description I can come up with...definitely different than kicks and most too low to be her (I think). Early this am (it's only 4:30 right now) I had one contraction that hurt. I guess we are getting there. Thanks to all of you who have been thinking of us and checking in on us. We appreciate it. We will do our best to get an update and a photo up to the blog ASAP once she arrives. We may have to use the old fashion way (the phone, eeek) until we can get to the internet....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hang in there, Norah will arrive when she's good and ready
Post a Comment