I have made my grand entrance.....
My birthday is May 4, 2007
Mommy and Daddy welcomed me in at 8:06 pm
I weighed 8 lbs. and 3 oz.
I am 20 inches long
We are both doing fine and Mommy is resting (while she can)
Mommy is the bravest woman I know, and TEAM Norah was very supportive.....
I would like to say thank you to all of you for all the love and support!
I am looking forward to spending lots of quality time with each and every one of you,
so that I may wrap you all around my tiny little fingers!
Friday, May 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Welcome to the world Norah! I am so glad you are here and can't wait to meet you in person. I have been watching you grow and following your progress and the time is finally here. Let me know when I can come and visit. I bet you're adorable! My best to Mom. Fondly, Ann
Yeah for the arrival of baby Norah.
I know her mom and dad have done a great job welcoming her into a happy and healthy home.
congrats to her mom a great and couragous woman who will know a love like no other .
Love,
Kim
Post a Comment