
Here's the belly at 29 weeks. I can't believe we are this far along...April seems to be charging at us. We see the doctor/midwife on Tuesday for our next visit. The belly measures 43" around today. Norah continues to be very active, kicking more and harder each day.
I started working on the bumpers for the cradle today. One is almost done and the second is cut out, just waiting to be sewn. I have also been working on a Providence Bruins sweater for Norah so she can wear the team colors when she goes to games with us next year. Despite not having a pattern (I had to make one up), it's coming out pretty good.
Tom and I are looking forward to our Childbirth Class on March 3rd. We are also taking an Infant Care class and Breastfeeding class in March.
Thanks for checking in and for all of your support!! It helps, especially on the days when being pregnant is a challenge!


No comments:
Post a Comment