Monday, February 26, 2007

31 Weeks



Here is a traditional belly pic and a more artistic one that Tom took and I edited (since this is a family blog!). Things are going fine. I am feeling better...not 100% but the cold is making an exit. This is scheduled to be my last full week at work. Starting next week I am planning to work 4 days/week. That should allow me to rest a bit more and to finish up nursery preparations. We see the doctor or midwife this week and start our classes. That should be exciting! Norah continues to be very active. Now I can see my stomach move when she kicks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, shutter speed of 4 seconds on that black and white.... if that's accurate it's amazing there's an image there at all, great work tom! :)

'course, leave it to me to make a photo-geek comment ;)

rebel xt is a nice little camera
muuahahah, i'm not telling how i know that's what the pic was shot with ;)

inerlogic said...

ack, who's this "tragic" person 'been using my computer? oi.... that last comment was me :)