Saturday, January 27, 2007

New Jersey/New York Visit


We had a very special experience on Friday. We had our prenatal photo shoot with Susan from Life's Miracles in New Jersey. It was a very casual and fun time. Susan was really laid back and basically just had us spend some time together marveling over our belly bump while she photographed us. She promises to have the proofs ready for us to look at within a week. They will be available through her website. Stay tuned to the blog for the password if you'd like to see them. We are considering taking Norah to Susan shortly after she is born for a newborn photo shoot....Norah was very active Friday night, giving Tom a great chance to feel her moving. He was able to tell how big and strong she is getting by how much harder she is kicking.

We had the chance to visit with many of the NJ/NY Burke's this weekend including Aunt Chrissy, Scott, Uncle Richard, Martina, Cousin Richie, Mary Beth and Jack. We enjoyed walking around the city, eating good food and visiting museums. Tom and I went to a very interesting exhibit on design at the Cooper Hewitt museum.

Here is the week 27 picture....only 91 days to go! By the way, I passed the 3 hour sugar test so I do not have gestational diabetes! We see the doctor or midwife again on Feb 12th. Norah's arrival is getting close!

2 comments:

KaPeRsMom said...

Wow what a difference from the 25 to the 27 week pictures!

Glad you enjoyed your trip. We'll miss you tomorrow night-Craft/movie night

erica menezes said...

You look great. Feeling the baby move is what I miss the most. Almost there...isnt amazing how from one week to the next how much your stomach can grow?! I loved being prego. But i'm glad I'm done. Good luck, see you at Mitchell's b-day!?