Today I went to IParty to shop for decorations for Norah's birthday party. While I was waiting in line, I met a little boy named Braiden. It turns out that he has a brain tumor and is undergoing an alternative treatment to chemo. This little boy was barely taller than my knees and he has already had 5 brain surgeries! I barely made it to my car before starting to cry. This little boy is so cute and innocent and has had to endure things I don't think I could handle. I feel so fortunate that our little girl is so perfect and healthy. It isn't fair that every kid & parent doesn't get what we have.
Anyway, my point is that as we are preparing to celebrate Norah's birthday, I would like to show appreciation for the health that my daughter has. I would love it some of you would consider donating to Braiden's fund in lieu of buying Norah a gift. She really does not need anything. Braiden's family needs $7200/month to pay for his treatments. If you are interested, visit his website for more information.
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment