

No baby yet....today is my second offical day of maternity leave. I am pretty tired so I have been doing small projects and napping in between. Today I set up the changing table (thank you SOOOOO much to Eric and Paula who built and painted it for us) so I am posting pictures of the rest of the nursery. I think the nest is officially finished.
Norah seems content to be where she is for now. I have occasional braxton hicks contractions but nothing real yet. I see the doctor again on Thursday. I think Norah is waiting it out so that I can have my crown put in tomorrow. She doesn't want to come to the dentist with me when she's only a couple of weeks old.
Click on the link to the right to enter your guess if you haven't yet....we shouldn't have long to go.


No comments:
Post a Comment