Thursday, April 26, 2007

4 Days to Go

I just got back from my doctor's appointment. I am still at 3 cm, but now 90% effaced. Norah's head is at -1 station (that means low in the pelvis). Dr. Lowney thinks that she will be here in the next few days. In case she doesn't arrive, we set a check -up appointment for next week. May 7th I will be induced if that is necessary. He says I can try taking castor oil if I want to....I think I am going to try to avoid that.

Stay tuned....big news should be coming soon!

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Excellent news! This is so exciting, Norah will be here before you know it. Take care!

Unknown said...

no belly pic in this post? I'm so disappointed ;)

KaPeRsMom said...

Good luck! Breathe!