Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Finn's Birthday

Finn will be ONE next week!  WOW!

We are having his party on Jan 17th. If you have not RSVP'd to the evite, please do soon.  We are trying to accurately plan for enough food and drinks.

Several people have asked me about gift ideas.  This is what I am suggesting
As far as gifts go, Finn really needs nothing.  I would ask that plastic (pre-land fill crap) be avoided.  I love books, wooden toys, things that can be used outside.  He could use warm weather clothes (i.e. short sleeves, shorts, bathing suits in size 24 months).  Tom and I are planning to make a donation to PBS (WGBH) in his name.  A donation to this or another worthy charity would also be a welcomed gift.  Additionally, we have a 529 College Savings fund for the children if you would like to make a contribution to that.

No comments: