Play time outside is getting harder to come by as the weather cools and the sun goes down earlier and earlier. Norah & I took advantage of a mild afternoon by playing on the deck. Her desire to play in the dirty rainwater atop her play table led me to bring out the shaving cream. I figured she could have a sensory experience, make a harmless mess and clean the play table in one shot.
I love how these photos reveal Norah's emerging sense of style. The dress she is wearing over her outfit here has become a favorite. Norah had a stretch last week where she wore it every day and night for four straight days. Literally, she wore it with tights, then she wore it over her pj's and then over the next day's outfit, then over her pj's again..... Getting it away from her to wash it was no easy task. She calls it her "pretty dress." I couldn't agree more!
Thursday, December 03, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment