Thursday was October 1st, a perfect day for trying on and wearing new sweaters. The kids wore the matching sweaters that I made for them.
Norah also decided to wear her tutu. She enjoyed playing on the playground before we headed over to the Zoo. I absolutely enjoyed looking at her in this outfit. I love Fall. I love hand knit sweaters. I love jeans and brown, comfy shoes. I love that my girl has a sense of style.
Norah did well at story time. She chose a foam circle to sit on and joined all the other kids without thinking twice about it. The leader read four books about Otters. During the stories, Norah got up once to find me in the gallery of parents. Once she knew where I was, she went right back with the kids. After the stories, we had the chance to make an otter themed craft. Norah mostly enjoyed trying to use the scissors. Her technique needs some work, but she had fun cutting the edges of her coloring sheet.
After story time, we enjoyed almost two more hours of walking around the zoo and playing on the playground. We earned that Cold Stone ice cream we got on the way home!
Friday, October 02, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment