Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A few cute things I want to remember

This morning the kids woke up at 4:00 am. I spent about 15 minutes getting a bottle and a cup of milk and changing diapers. While tucking Norah back in, I asked her "Elmo?" (did she want her Elmo blanket?) and she said "yes." "Quilt?" I asked. She said "yes." "and this one?" I asked. "No, that's for Finney," she told me.


While driving into Providence today, we past the bridge on the East Side that has been stuck open for years. Norah says "Uh oh, Mommy. Bridge stuck." "Uh oh," I replied. Then Norah tells me, "it's okay, Mommy, the crane with fick (fix) it."

Norah's most recent positive response to things: "Oh, sure."

Tonight I asked Norah, "Do you want some milk to take to bed?" Her response, "No, I'm good."


and, finally: Norah rockin' her froggy boots

No comments: