Wednesday, January 14, 2009

He's Here!


Finn was born via c-section at 3:07pm on January 12, 2009. He weighed 8 lbs, 15 oz and was 21" long. At the moment he has a small amount of dark hair and dark blue eyes. He has a very chubby face, with dad's nose! It's tough to say who he really looks like. Baby and mom are doing fine. Finn is very healthy and is nursing like a champ! Mom is sore but gradually feeling better and moving more. Tuesday I got out of bed 4 times. My goals for Wednesday include a shower and a walk in the hallway.
Norah met her little brother today, which was super cute. She was very interested in him and touched him gently (both of which I thought might not happen).
We have lots of great pictures which I will post once we have a chance to coordinate our technologies. I am currently enjoying the hospital wi-fi.

No comments: