Tuesday, November 04, 2008

We Voted!!


In the United States, you have to be 18 to vote. Unfortunately for Norah, 18 months isn't enough...
None the less, Norah came along with me to the polls so I could cast my ballot. I love voting. I had such a feeling of excitement when I left. It feels very empowering to take part in the democratic process.

I hope that over the next 16 1/2 years we teach Norah how important voting is so that she can proudly cast her own ballot.

Can you believe our girl is 18 months old today???



Here, Norah is playing with her new plush Curious George. She wanted it very badly as we were checking out of Kohl's. I caved, especially after she grabbed him and gave him a big hug! Luckily, he was only $5 (and I saved $3.18 with my coupon....so he was almost free!).

No comments: