Monday, March 19, 2007

Surprise Shower


Sunday was my baby showers and I was completely surprised! Lisa had asked me a couple of weeks ago if I'd like to go to brunch in Providence with her and her cousin, Sharon. I thought that is where we were headed. I didn't even get suspicious when she said she had to stop at Scrap Happy, a scrapbook shop in Somerset. Anyway, when we walked in, the shop was filled with friends and family. We had a nice day, snacking on cheese, crackers, sandwiches and sweets, opening adorable baby girl gifts and making scrapbook pages. Amy and Molly asked the guests to bring pictures of Tom and I when we were younger and had supplies available for people to make scrapbook pages with them. I am told that I will be given the finished product when it's ready. Thank you to everyone who worked hard and brought such generous gifts. I had a really nice time. After the P Bruins game, Tom and I stared putting things together and finding places for them. I really looks like a baby is going to live here soon!

No comments: