Monday, September 25, 2006

First Ultrasound Today!!!


Today we got to see our little bean for the first time. It was really awesome. There was much more detail than we expected. It actually looked much clearer to us than the still photo shows. We got to see and hear the heart beat. 178 beats per minute. Our official due date is now April 30th. Everything looks good and like it is supposed to at this time. We met with one of the nurses to get "oriented" to the office and the whole prenatal procedure. I had lots of blood drawn, which left me feeling a little yucky for a while. But a nice dinner at Not Your Average Joe's took care of that!

We have video that Tom took during the ultrasound. I don't know if I can upload a video clip to the blog but for those of you who are near by you can see it sometime, if you'd like.

No comments: